Buying advice for £600 (including Vat)
Most buyers don’t take professional advice when buying a property and rely on estate agents that are working in the best interest of their vendors who ultimately are paying the estate agent to get the best price for their property.
Our Instant agent service turns the table on this unfair method of buying a property & provides you with professional advice on all aspects of buying a property, including
- Where to look.
- Guide on the property price.
- How to calculate the yield.
- What not to tell an estate agent when viewing.
- When to make an offer and help in making a bid.
- When it pays to pay a fee.
- Comparable report on properties
- Current market conditions
- How to work out the correct price of a property
- introduction to professional, conveyancer, mortgage advisors and surveyors.
- Local area information Schooling, Crime and amenities.
- Local market information, Houses prices and rents
Using our instant agent service can put you mind at ease knowing you have taken professional advice to insure that you next property move goes smoothly It is a ‘reactive service’, the fee covers all calls, emails or video chats and answers to your questions on anything to do with property.
You can get further advice at that time.
To pay for the report https://www.paypal.me/rickyleeproperties/600
You can use a credit or debit card via PayPal. (You do not need to be a PayPal customer).